View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
What will get me to buy a book, what ever the authors fame, is the ability to read the first chapter or 2.

In the book stores I'll read the first page or two and decide. Sometimes it doesn't work out though.

But if I do get to the end of the first chapter then I'm hooked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just read the first four pages of your first book "Sentence of Marriage".

Great writing! Not really my type of book, but I do like your expressive style and imagery. You had me clicking though Google images as I read.

No sale yet. However I did bookmark it. I will come back to it later. Is this what they mean by "historical romance"?

What you've done is what I look for in new authors. I think that you can start to raise your prices on the next set of books.

Last edited by HorridRedDog; 04-25-2010 at 07:44 PM.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote