View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #17
hannah
Zealot
hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Bebook mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
Additionally, did anyone else notice that the Mini looked like it had a touchscreen?

Also they showed the SIM card slot on the Mini, does that mean the Mini would also have 3G capability? What about WiFi.

On a side note, I really wish I could understand Dutch. Perhaps I should get my Dutch friend to translate the video for me.
They say the mini has a 5inch screen, a faster processor, more memory, and more grayscale. It should be available in august and will cost €199.

Then you have another model with touchscreen, you can write on it, and 3G that will cost €350-400. I think the sim card slot they show is on the bebook 2, not the mini, but I can be wrong.

All models will have wifi, even the existing bebook.
hannah is offline   Reply With Quote