Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #102
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertheglobe View Post
I started using the easel-style covers with an M-Edge one for the original nook. I find for regular use, the folding-over is more convenient than folding sideways (which is a relict from having a 2-page open book, which most readers aren't these days... not that I wouldn't love one) Plus. while you can prop up a side-folder on a table, the top-folder allows for a nicer angle, esp. on a cramped table.

The biggest advantage though is when reading in bed if you're a side-sleeper like me: you can prop it up sideways, hands-free, read until you fall asleep, and then so does the reader... Seldom had the issue of knocking it over and so far no damage as a result.
I've always done the same with my book-hinged covers. Laying on my side, and folding the cover back in "pup tent" fashion. Downside is that it's so comfortable, I'm only good for a dozen pages before falling asleep.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote