Thread: HD Storage problem
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I notice the Storage measurement function takes me just two minutes with the Timeout set to 15 minutes.

For some reason with the Timeout set to 5 minutes the Storage measurement function does not complete.

I leave my Timeout at 15 minutes all the time but just close the cover when not in use to put the KFHD7-32 in sleep mode.

The Paperwhite has an idiocyncracy with Firmware 5.3.0 by not allowing me to run Active Content with Special Offers set to Off.

Hopefully, the next Firmware upgrades for both the KFHD7-32 and the PW will correct these problems.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-05-2012 at 12:27 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote