View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #788
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Hi, using the current calibre 0.8.68 and current version 1.6.8 of your plugin under Ubuntu 10.04 the following fanfic fails to download: http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/barb/HPATPS.html

It fetched the metadata and then the story data and then told me that it had found 0 updates?, although the story is not in my library yet. Next thing I said "fuck it!", gave it the story link plus ALL the chapter links at once and waited what happened. It fetched the metadata and then the story data and then ... told me that it had found 0 updates, and this time I had set it to overwrite. Can I give you some debugging info somehow, is there a mode I can activate? The GUI "log" gives me nothing.

[I also downloaded 7 other fanfics from fictionalley by the same author, all of them downloaded normally.]