View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:14 AM   #168
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Umm... you do realise that you are complaining about population density to someone who lives in Australia don't you?
If you really want to know about isolation and expensive products imagine what it would be like if you picked up Canada and plonked it down in the middle of the ocean in the Southern Hemisphere instead of being right smack beside the US.

Sorry I'm not really trying to out do you but at least I do understand what you are talking about. I do share your frustration - hopefully we can enjoy our beautiful countries and continue to joke about their short comings.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote