View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #258
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by barkinglemur View Post
A question: has anyone tried purchasing and downloading ebooks from Barnes and Noble from outside the US? I know it's not fictionwise and this is primarily about fictionwise, but I browsed the site the other day and saw they had a lot of books I want at stunningly cheap prices.
I tried a couple of days ago - B&N being the only place I could find the book - and I tried with a US address, but unfortunately they check the actual credit card address (or at least the country it was issued). That is, it was checked after the purchase had been processed, and I wasn't charged.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote