View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 06:45 AM   #1
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady
MichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Android Tablet
Fantasy Sale on Smashwords - Free Books!

Hello everyone!
I'm doing a promotion for all my fantasy titles this week with free and heavily discounted ebooks available at Smashwords.
The promotion lasts until 23. January.
For more info, check out the post on my website: http://michellelouring.wordpress.com...ashwords-sale/

Discounted titles:

Resounding Echo

100% off! Get it for FREE!

Coupon code: UJ82P

Click here to download it from Smashwords

Silent Sound

75% off! Heavy discount!

Coupon code: HB69Y

Click here to download it from Smashwords

Huntress

100% off! Get it for FREE!

Coupon code: ZW85W