View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #41
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
Thank you very much rkomar!! By far the best app created/ported since coolreader IMHO. For too long I have to suffer the lackluster zoom options in my Pb360+. Not only pbimageviewer have great selection of zoom options but also supports cbz/cbr files to boot!

Thanks again for all your hard work!
You're welcome. The zooming/displaying part of the program was all done by the original code author Michail Polubisok, and it was a big reason why I decided to work with that program in the first place. I've mostly just been adding UI/cbr/cbz stuff to make it easier to use.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote