View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:25 PM   #57
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bisson View Post
What's this "recommended" crap?! I didn't buy the "with offers" version of the kobo. If they start forcing advertisements on me I'll be the first to switch to kindle or sony.
Shows up across the bottom of the homepage. You can change it to only ever show your shortlist instead so you don't have to ever see the recommendations.

EDIT: seems to still be a minor bug that means that rec's are showing up again after sync (i.e. shortlist isn't persistent). This behaviour wasn't there in Beta.

Last edited by robko; 12-24-2011 at 09:46 AM.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote