View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 05:20 AM   #12
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
You overwrite the default expression. As long as you do it from the convert dialog and not the preferences dialog you don't lose anything, it's only lost for that book. Anyway the default is just an example, it generally needs to be edited in order for anything to match.

file:///.+(\d|(txt|html|htm))

won't get rid of the Amber Lit converter message, that will get rid of headers/footers inserted by browsers when pdf printing html. You'll need a different regex for Amber Lit. Try this:
Code:
<A name=\d+>\s*</a>\s*(<[biu]>)?\s*Generated\s+by\s+(ABC)?\s+Amber[^<]*(<a\shref=.*?processtext.*?</a>)?\s*(</[ibu]>)?\s*<br>
thanks - but it did not work - i pasted in everying inside of [code]...[code] on the convert - structure detection page from above & forced a reconvert - but the amber lit stuff is still there

as I'm a total noob with regex, could you please look at the attached .epub book & tell me what will work - thanks.

Last edited by cybmole; 09-19-2010 at 06:00 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote