View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #16
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anywho View Post
If you're saying that they make you loose your entry on purpose then I think we live on different levels of expectations of what's a bug and what's a feature.
What I'm saying is simply that if you don't click the "Keep me logged in" button, most forum platforms will log you out automatically after a certain time of perceived inactivity. That inactivity often includes time spent writing posts because no links are clicked or pages refreshed, as the forum software does not necessarily register the typing that takes place in the text box.

If you are logged out for that reason you will often lose the text you were working on.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote