View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #30
rolgiati
Groupie
rolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the endrolgiati knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Several Kindle 3 KB's
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm not certain what you mean about the 64 bit version "no longer on google." If you mean the ones I uploaded to Google Docs, both the links in my first post seem to be working fine: both 32 and 64 bit versions. I just checked.
Last night I posted them on the SolydX forum, and got a reply the files were no longer available; I checked myself earlier this morning, and got the same reply from Google.

I see they are available again, which is all to the good ;-3)

And anyway it cannot hurt to have them saved in several places; I'll just have to make sure in the future that the files I have are the latest release.
rolgiati is offline   Reply With Quote