Thread: Margin sizes...
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Margin sizes...

A disaster has happened... My wife's Sony reader has been damaged and now the top right of the screen is now blank. It affects about the top inch of screen, going two thirds the way across... Apart from this damage the reader is fine.

Being the gentleman I am I have given my reader to my wife.

I thought I'd be able to get around the issue for the time being by setting the top margin to a level that misses the damaged area. But the margin only goes to 100 px. which is just over half the margin I need.

Is the max margin value something I can dig out an modify myself? Or is major software surgery required?

Thanks for any help I get.

L.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote