View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:58 AM   #1604
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
What do people think the minimum age recommendation for reading the Dreseden files series is?
My son is 12 and a voracious reader, but this series seems too adult (referring to sexual content and torture scenes etc) for his age, but not sure when is appropriate to allow him to read it.

I know he could understand and process it though, just concerned about the adult concepts.
My feeling is 15-16, purely due to sexual content. I don't feel the series is overly violent compared to other fantasy.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote