View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #26
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Well the most satisfying part of my writing year was the 12 or so Pencil Portraits I drew. see my web or print gallery.

Loads of fun and satisfaction from that, but no income there either.

Will do more writing and art in 2013! Beginning to set my goals now.
I enjoy the drawing as well, but I am just so so with the techniques. Better with AutoCad and a little Wacom. Ok with maps, terrain, buildings, ships and equipment, and the solitary strange figure on an alien landscape.
I have a son though who is an excellent artist in all media. He is immersed in the latest art and exhibition goings on around the world.

At 12 years old, he was better than I ever will be. Heck, maybe that was at 10.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote