View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 AM   #68
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyamapotato View Post
Just wanted to give a big thanks to FangornUK. comiclrf is the only thing that let me painlessly convert scanlations. I tried Manga2Ebook and another one or two and they all mangled the output into lrf's that are nowhere as good as the ones I get with comiclrf. And the alternatives took so much more effort for a poorer reading experience.
Funny you said that, as Manga2Ebook converts to pdf only and not directly to lrf.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote