View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
constroy
constroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than momconstroy loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: PRS-505 Blue, nexus 7, Kindle PW2
Well I actually some how got my reader to reset yesterday. Unfortunately it was a hard reset so I lost everything on it. I do use calibre so I can always easily load books back onto it. (Maybe not so many this time!) I'll keep an eye on the battery mamid as you mentioned. That's a good possibility considering its age and how much I use it. I have also been eye balling the kobo auras (non HD). It may be a good backup for when my sony does go for good. Plus the backlight may be nice to have. I love sony products but support won't be there since they discontinued their readers.
constroy is offline   Reply With Quote