View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:15 AM   #2166
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I have been trying to figure out how the discounting in different countries works by trial and error. This table shows the results for books from five of the big publishers that I have looked at in four countries (I've only looked at Science Fiction and Fantasy books).

Do promo codes work? Y=yes, N=no, S=some books not others, -=not sold in this country.

Code:
Publisher (SF/Fantasy)      AU  NZ  UK  US
Penguin                     Y   Y   S   N
Tor (Macmillan)             Y   Y   Y   N
Pan Macmillan               N   Y   Y   Y
Orion (Hachette)            N   N   N   Y
Little Brown (Hachette)     N   N   N   -
Orbit (Hachette)            -   -   -   N
HarperCollins               N   Y   N   N
Random House                Y   Y   S   N
Transworld (Random House)   Y   Y   N   Y
You might want to check Europe for Hatchette, they were discountable.
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote