View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raedwulf View Post
How long should synchronnization take? Given that internal flash memory on an e-book is 'supposed' to be fast.
I don't have a 600, but can't imagine it taking any longer than the 505. When I was heavily using a 505 it would take anywhere from 30 seconds to a few minutes to sync depending on how much stuff was being moved. I think the longest was about 7 or 8 minutes, but that was moving around 800 books at once. This was using version 2.5 of the software, I don't use the 505 much anymore and haven't tried syncing with 3.0
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote