View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #12
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
What happens if you get rid of the class"calibre 10" and simply alter small in the CSS? Does that help?
I think maybe it would but I'd need to create a copy of the book, edit it, send it to sony reader... or make a test-case "book" with just a few test paragraphs. I may do that if it continues to bug me.

the other way would be to change <small class = "calibre 10" ... </small > to <span class = calibre 10"... </span>

as small is over-ridden by the class code anyway....

I think I did that successfully in some other book
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote