View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 01:40 PM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Aren't strollers and baby carriages the same thing?
Both have wheels and a place to put the baby.
Now the umbrella type strollers don't have awnings or a way to lay a baby down. They are more for the ones sitting up.

Oh I also do not recommend putting a two year old on a leash and then just putting the leash on the baby's stroller.
If you have a precocious 2 year old, they can and will slide the leash off the stroller in the 2 seconds your back is turned. They will then go to where they wanted to be.
Not that they will get what they want. In one 2 year old's case, she wanted another ride. Luckily the guy running it told her she had to be 3 to ride without a parent being present and made her stand off to the side until I got there.

He told me, he knew she had slipped off unnoticed when she was carrying her leash.
A pre-school escape artist eh Cinisajoy. I imagine you had a few bad moments when you realized she wasn't where she was supposed to be.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote