View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 01:04 PM   #9
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is all over Facebook so the word is getting out. I've seen this done too many times. Not only in strollers but baby carriages too.

Sent from my XT1528
Aren't strollers and baby carriages the same thing?
Both have wheels and a place to put the baby.
Now the umbrella type strollers don't have awnings or a way to lay a baby down. They are more for the ones sitting up.

Oh I also do not recommend putting a two year old on a leash and then just putting the leash on the baby's stroller.
If you have a precocious 2 year old, they can and will slide the leash off the stroller in the 2 seconds your back is turned. They will then go to where they wanted to be.
Not that they will get what they want. In one 2 year old's case, she wanted another ride. Luckily the guy running it told her she had to be 3 to ride without a parent being present and made her stand off to the side until I got there.

He told me, he knew she had slipped off unnoticed when she was carrying her leash.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote