View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Badandy
Connoisseur
Badandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blueBadandy can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, iPhone
.LIT --> Cybook Compatible Format on a Mac

Hey guys. I have some unlocked books in the .LIT format that I'd like to convert for use on a Cybook Gen3 in any format that you MobileReader's would think would look and convert the best.

I have a Mac but I also have access to a PC I could use. I know this questions has probably been asked before, but I'm just confused on all the different programs and formats to convert it into. So I guess I have two questions.

1) What destination format would look best on the Cybook?
2) How do I accomplish the conversion from the .LIT format to the answer to the above question.

Thanks guys.
Badandy is offline   Reply With Quote