View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 11:32 AM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Excuse me if I don't agree with your or Sony's view on how I should use my device.
When you make a decision of purchasing something, you read all the specifications/features/system requirements for the device. The manufacturer promises that it will work properly as long as you follow the instructions.
When you know that you cannot use it as a manufacturer advices you to do and you still buy it, then it is your responsibility to avoid problems and if something doesn't work as it should it is again your personal error/problem/issue.

When you buy Sony Reader you accept that it will work as they promise only if you use eBook Library or else you might encounter problems and you are doing it on your own risk.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote