View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
Valhalla
Zealot
Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I don't know the exact setup, but there are threads around here from people who have created Kobo accounts with a UK address and then either bought and downloaded through that account or bought through that account and then gifted to their US account. Not sure of the particulars, like if you need to use a VPN, but if I find one of those threads I'll post a link.
I didn't need to do all that. I just setup an account with a valid UK address and use Paypal to purchase. I don't use a vpn.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote