View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberryj17 View Post
I am having difficulty finding the 'Rowan' series in ebook format (epub or Kindle would work best).

Can anyone kindly let me know where I might find this series? And I'd of course also be interested in any site that might offer such old books for a good price, as 8-14 dollars seems a bit much for books I originally read 20-plus years ago! haha :-)
The Rowan and others in that series seem to be only available in the UK, and then at £7.50 or so, with no discounts available.

I suggest you leave it for a year or two until they come to their senses on back-title pricing.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote