View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #329
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I wouldn't really care how long it took them to import my books (I'm fully backed up, like most), I just hate the absurd two-step we're in. This should have been one-click. Not one-click and wait an undisclosable time period and hurry-up-and-enter-the-code-that-might-never-come-before-it's-too-late.

Part of the reason I'm in this thread is as a reminder, so I don't wake up one day in April and think, oh gee, I wonder how that transfer is going..., only to find I can no longer initiate it.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote