View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #328
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Just got off the phone with B&N support because I STILL haven't received the code to initiate the book transfers. Jose told me they were having problems getting the e-mails with the codes out to customers and (again) asked me to be patient for a few more days. In a few more days it will be three weeks since I got the first e-mail and requested the code.

I'm beginning to think they're not going to come through.
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote