View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #320
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
I think I got most all of my books from Fictionwise and eReader. A quick scroll through shows secure .pdb, secure mobi, secure .lit and multiformat. Also, a couple of Greg Bear books that were on the unavailable list showed up. Won't really know for sure until I compare with Fictionwise and eReader bookshelves. The original transfer of 54 books contained some books that were same title as mine, but different authors.

I never got a code for ereader but the code for Fictionwise seems to have worked for both. At some point in the past, I linked the accounts when I downloaded to my iPad.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote