View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #128
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post

What disappoints me though, is the screen itself (when the light is off) isn't as white as the new non-touch black. The contrast is definitely much better on the non touch black.
This is surprising! You would think the PW supposedly being the ultimate eReader they would have used the same screens. I know eInk varies but the K4B screens reports have been pretty much consistent with improved lighter background and contrast. I was expecting the PW to be even better.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote