View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #124
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
Mine just arrived.

I see what every one means by the blotchiness (you can see the pattern of the lights at the bottom) HOWEVER - what you don't see is the screen bleed like the nook glow.

I generally keep the light dim (same for the nook glow), and it doesn't appear to be too noticeable at that level (it's at about 7 right now). Even low with the nook glow, there is a band of light around one side, which thankfully the kindle lacks.

What disappoints me though, is the screen itself (when the light is off) isn't as white as the new non-touch black. The contrast is definitely much better on the non touch black.

Kind of surprised by how heavy it feels (in comparison to the non touch), page sync didn't work for me either, but a cool thing is that when you have it in the case and close the cover, the light stays at the same level when you wake it up. That's much nicer than having to hold a button for three seconds, like on the nook.
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote