Thread: Rooting
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #15
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Big thanks for those links, ectoplasm - I looked for an hour yesterday and couldn't find them. The NYT app works just fine - I don't know if it's as good as the "tablet" version, but its good enough for me since it lets me use my existing digital subscription and not have to pay $20 extra per month. Plus the interface is better.

The Pogoplug app didn't work and I had to uninstall, but that's not a big deal. Pogoplug will no doubt be working on a Fire version and I can wait for it.

So I guess its "no root" for me, at least for now.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote