Thread: Rooting
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
is rooting the only way to get apps out of the Market wohpit having an Android phone? I right on.the verge of rooting but I'm reluctant because I only really want two apps out of the store...
Unless you can get the APKs somewhere else, I'm afraid rooting is the only way I know. I'm also getting to the point where I don't like downloading APKs from random locations on the net. The Market is a central trusted location with user feedback. I would rather deal with the Android Market, or Amazon.

I'm in the process of getting it working on my Fire. I'm finding it harder than rooting. I can help out if you decide to go that way.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote