View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 05:22 AM   #15
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Congratulation winners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Now, you're probably thinking: "but what about MEEEEE?!"
Now, you are scaring me.
How come you can read my thoughts?
Ha?!?
;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We have good news for you too; Santa has tons of e-book goodies in his sleigh, meaning, stay tuned for our next contest!
I am looking forward to future contests.

Now seriously.
Please consider next time that we, Mobilereaders, are very diverse community. There are many, many mobilereaders for whom English is second or third languages. I personally belong to that category.
When reading the excellent (and very confusing ;-) ) contest story, I had a sinking feeling that to be able to make any meaning I would need to be native English speaker with PhD degree from English whodunits to have a chance.

Please, pretty please, when you plan the next contest, consider making rules in such a way, that we - the non-native-Ehglish-speakers - can have at least illusion of being able to compete.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote