View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:41 AM   #16
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
Oh I don't want to buy e-books-i want them free!
But seriously, I wouldn't buy a book I knew nothing about, and if I had to spend money on a book it would be a real book.
Em, no offense but what's the use of starting a thread like this if you are going to reject any suggestion you didn't know about before?

I'm not suggesting you buy any book whose name is thrown here, but the whole point of a thread like this is getting suggestions for books you had never heard of before. You can read reviews (I believe a link was provided), comments on Amazon or social sites such as librarything, or read an excerpt before buying (Amazon is usually a good source for this).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote