View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:23 PM   #13
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereszet View Post
It will be faster only if your secretary does the copying.
"Faster for who?" the secretary opined.

Quote:
Your workflow will not reproduce color images well enough, even with a color copier.
Excuse me... I thought we were talking about text.

Quote:
Increasing the zoom beyond a certain limit will spoil the OCR rather than improve it.
Generally, a zoom of only about 130% is enough to fill a letter or A4 page. That doesn't spoil OCR.

Quote:
With my camera I can take photos of documents every 3 seconds or so. No copier can match that.
Check out some modern high-speed copiers. A lot of them can match that, and are only slowed up by the rate at which you can change the page.

(Not trying to bust your chops. Just being fair.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote