View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #77
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
I can understand the reasoning, but, like the Calibre directory structure that causes so much distress, some of us use the iTunes directory structure directly, too, and this makes that unreadable.
OK, after much grunting, I've found a harmless place to hide the uuid that the automation interface can still find. Will be in 0.7.4.

Or, if you're a brave soul, I can get you an updated driver which you can patch into your copy of calibre so you can test it and tell me ahead of time what else I need to fix

G