View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:53 PM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I am impressed! I was able to almost triple dos1's karma even after twobob gave the "huge karma". The combination of many posts, and a large karma, allows me to do that...

I am most definately looking forward to playing with that.

Detailed build instructions would be most helpful. I am rather a noob at building linuxish things that need libraries and stuff... I prefer talking directly to the hardware, or as close as I can get, so I am going to need a bit more handholding than some others around here...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote