View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #11
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
My thoughts exactly, I think the promo images on B&N are a bit over the top with the light effect. On the video on Engadget it looks more subdued, especially when they crank it down. It looks very nice, I need to check it out, I'm very keen to use this for bed reading.
In the promo image it looks to be putting out more light than an iPad or Nook Color at lowest brightness. It isn't going to be magically better for the eyes than an LCD screen.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote