View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Koda
Connoisseur
Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.Koda knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: 13" E-ink reader
M92 Music app and disabling wi-fi

I'm a new user of the M92 and from my first experience with the device a couple of questions/improvements come to my mind.

About the music app I found two "issues":
- There is no "stop" button, only pause button. And if you pause a song and then go back in the music app the song starts again on its own. Pausing the song would be the same as stopping it or the music app somehow lurks in the background draining battery life?
- The volume levels are a bit "harsh" at least when listening with small headphones. I can't go lower than 2 bars of volume (1 bar means no volume) and this is still very high volume with headphones

About the wi-fi, I think being able to disable it could be a nice added feature, if you have no use for it and it should help save even more battery power I guess.
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote