View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Here is Brandon Sanderson's stand alone epic fantasy novel set in the Elantris universe Warbreaker that he is giving away and will be released sometime in 2009.

I've giving it version 4.2 because that is the version Brandon has given this edition.

After creating the Mobipocket edition, I used mobi2imp and created this version for the Eb1150. Please, I'd like some feedback as to how this one looks. Thanks!

Previous version had 5 views
Mobi2imp.exe (version 8) now out! It fixes the problem it had converting this ebook.

Try it again and update this ebook.

-Nick
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote