View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdahler View Post
What is the resolution of a typical Mirasol display supposed to be? What is their planned DPI on the screen? A true dream-machine ereader would be a 9 to 10 inch screen at about 200 DPI or even more. Is that supposedly in the works?
All they've got right now for the reading segment is a 5.7" screen that is supposedly 1024x768, or around 220ppi. Nothing bigger, though I'm sure stuff is in the works. I don't know how they intend to scale to larger sizes in terms of resolution though.

I too would love a larger reader with better than 200+ppi. Not holding my breath yet though.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote