View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:48 AM   #56
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
I don't find Wodehouse to be extraordinarily funny, but he is a good storyteller of a classic vein and has decent smile-worthy humor woven into a lot of his stories.
My brother is reading 'Heavy Weather' at the moment - he attempted to read a favourite passage at a recent family get-together but kept cracking up. Eventually he passed the book to me to read out, and I couldn't stop laughing at it either.
It took about 5 minutes to splutter through three sentences.
Wodehouse!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote