View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 11:28 AM   #14
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda
Karen,
it sure will make it easier to find when you lay it down somewhere. I lose mine a couple time a week. Wish I had a beeper on it.
you are probably right. But It lays down in two places. 1) back here when not reading it on the dog crate and 2) in the living room on the table near the couch when I am reading it If that be the case and someone misplaces one easy and want to make one of these things, perhaps a bright yellow or flourescent color...... <G> I hear you on the beeper.... would be nice to have something built into it and if you misplaced in the house you go to your computer and send a signal and that puppy beeps away for a bit.......... ha ha..I have had things which I wished beeped when they were misplaced as in hubby losing his keys
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote