View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:51 PM   #611
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nva1991 View Post
When i try to remove DRM from [print replica] book, for books >400 Mb, my program (EPUBEE) does not works. It asks the Kindle Serial Number, but i do not have Kindle, i download them on PC. Books <400Mb can be decrypted normally!
Opening books >400Mb by kindle for PC is a pain, it loads very slow, sometimes hangs the computer.
Is there any python script to remove DRM from [print replica] without using Callibre?
Detailed help with DRM removal is not permitted at MobileRead.

As you've been fooled into paying for a DeDRM program, you might at least try to get support from them.

Otherwise, I suggest trying the latest (free!) tools from Apprentice Alf.

Last edited by pdurrant; 11-05-2013 at 05:32 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote