View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #35
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Personal email. Basically said what the post above me says. Something fishy is going on. Somebody ask on Facebook on the 28th I will keep my eye out on their response.
I'd be interested if they respond on Facebook. The response above says a distributor issue, not the publisher. So maybe a specific distro they're using has/had availability issues. And they do have new and upcoming Samhain titles listed for sale right now.

I still wonder if the missing Hachette stuff has to do with the switch from Agency to non-Agency and the need for a new contract. Remember when the pubs went to Agency the indie ebook sellers were the last ones to get their books back since they had to wait to get contracts worked out.

Hard to say I guess. Obviously something is going on and it wouldn't surprise me to see someplace like BoB cease operation as it has to be hard for them to get SEEN by customers when there are so many other options and most of those options are tied to hardware. I just don't want to jump to any conclusions if that makes sense.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 02-01-2013 at 07:29 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote