View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:41 AM   #101
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
Booxtor: you asked for this explanation, and then no comments from you at all?
Hi,
Sorry not responding to every post, which could be addressed to my person immediatelly

First of all I think the topic is a little bit offtopic.

Secondly, I am working with Onyx for approximately slightly more than one year and in this time we never had a reason for complains. All trough us distributed products are good supported. Onyx proved himself as a cooperative and serious business partner.

Actually I just simply don't have time for investigations what happened in the past with other Onyx agents/resellers/old product.
I am trying to spend my time (that I am mostly stealing from my own family) to make products distributed by my company a little bit better and support current onyx users (and not just only ours customers as you perhaps could see

Last edited by Booxtor; 11-08-2012 at 06:45 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote