View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #270
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
I guess being Canadian I am frustrated and expressing that. I would LOVE to own a Kobo but they don't measure up.
Sure they do. There's nothing about the Kobo Glo that's worse than the Kindle Paperwhite. In fact, it has a bonus micro SD slot *and* is (almost) available all over the place. Oh and another difference is: the Glo is prettier.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote