View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk.Turkleton View Post
I'm not sure what you mean when you say "new HTML file". Here is a tutorial I found and was reading last night after you told me what to look for:

Create Rich Layer Publicationshttp://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...pub/index.html

This tutorial provides this script (is "script" the right term?):

div[epub|type="chapter"] {
background-image: url('childrens-book-swans.jpg'),
url('childrens-book-flowers.jpg');
background-position: 100% 50%, bottom center;
background-size: 50% auto, auto auto;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat-x;
background-color: #fdefc2;

When you say "New HTML" are you meaning a whole new epub file and then combining a bunch of epubs into one larger epub, or adding a 2nd pic similar to the way this tutorial does with the "url('childrens-book-flowers.jpg')" line?

Sorry for my ignorance,

Turk
Note: That document is discussing EPUB3
Most of our devices are still using (Stuck at forever) EPUB2. If you are making an EPUB3 (Sigil is currently creating EPUB2), you are going to be ignoring a lot of consumers )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote